washing up liquid

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by firefly123, Jul 23, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. firefly123

firefly123 Member

wish one do you use i use aldi premium

Advertisement
  2. TolishAPurd

#2 TolishAPurd, Jul 23, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2015
    Strange coincidences going on here, I bought a load of aldi premium (lemon) a few days ago, tried it for the first time on my own house, and went straight out and bought a load more yesterday. The slip is amazing, never used a soap like it. I tried a whole bottle of magnum apple and it seemed to be a bit easy to get smears, but the premium is a lovely soap in use. I was going to make a thread bout it but I havnt used it in anger yet so I thought I would wait. Going to give it a proper whirl tommorrow to see what its like cutting through proper dirt.

Other than that; Ecover, and Fairy lime and lemongrass are my go to soaps. When I find ones I like I stock up.

3. Jake

Jake Grand Master

4. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

i use persil lemmon with flash lemmon cleaner ,ive also tryed aldi magnum i find it ok a bit fick an glupy but lots of slip i still faver the persil tho [​IMG]

5. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

this is the flash i use just 2 squarts as plenty with a good squart of persil

[​IMG][​IMG]

6. TolishAPurd

Anyone else here a secret soap sniffer. I can't help myself in tescos now. :D Persils a good sniff.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  7. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

i do luv a good sniff lmfao

8. keefo

keefo Well-Known Member

I remember wagga on one of his vids saying magnum premium was very good and that there was a noticeable difference between that and the standard magnum

9. muzza

muzza Newcomer

Ive tried them all but moved to unger liquid few months ago, more expensive but i wont use anything else now. Cuts through grime better than anything else ive tried.

10. mr shine

mr shine Guru

i tried the unger liquid and didnt find it much use ,its all down to personal preference i suppose

Advertisement