Waste of My Time

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Tuffers, Jan 31, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

I get a call to quote a very large newly renovated house. She wanted quotes for 8 weekly and 12 weekly. This house has got everything, orangerie, Juliet balconny, 30' gable etc. So, I bang in a quote of £50 and £65. She says it has to be cleaned this coming week as it's Chinese New Year. This got me thinking that it could be a one off jobby :rolleyes:. She texts me the same night asking if I'd do it cheaper for cash. I ignored the text. Then on Saturday she rings me and asks if I had thought about her offer. I said no thanks and basically I put the phone down. She rings back straight away and asks to go on 12 weekly. Ok I'll get them done this week I said. Then this afternoon she texts to cancel as her husband had found someone else. He must have worked quick to find someone between late morning Saturday and Sunday afternoon :rolleyes:

Fcuk em :thumbsup:

Advertisement
  2. boarcity

boarcity Guest

lucky escape for You !

3. boarcity

boarcity Guest

very few chinks want regular window cleaning. same as grass cutting or owning pets, theyre not very intrested

i think iv done their windows 2 or 3 times and each time one-offs with no tips.

4. David K

David K Forum Addict

Hate that ! :mad: Just be glad , better off without these type of custys!

5. TolishAPurd

Why do people always think that we want cash....like we don't get enough of the sh*t already. :rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
Advertisement