Wat A Plonker !

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by tench0771, Nov 20, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

left me tds meater in bk of van with my box of bits water has sloshed in ther frm trad bucket in soaked everything had my tds meater on rad all nte an its still not wrking grrrrr that will tech me, the lessen lurnd buy a bucket with a lid :Image8:

Advertisement
  2. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

I have done that before, very annoying!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

3. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Not sure if this would help but it worked for me once when I got one soaked.

I took the lid off including battery and used a hair dryer to dry out the inside. It took a few mins to do but the tds meter to my suprise did work again after me doing that.

4. Gmeister

Gmeister Grand Master

5. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

i did strip it down an take battory out clean it but not shore how long its bin submureged lol juging by the colure of the rusty battorys ide say a fair few days im guna try take the cirket board out an have a look

6. mark m

mark m Hero

plonker :Image10:

7. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

as smurf would say {indeed} :Image13:

8. Smurf

Smurf Banned

[SIZE=10.5pt]If any consolation I had a bit of a mishap today too.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]What happened was I was connecting my pole hose to a wall mounted hose reel then turned the water on slightly. Next thing the pole hose connector shot off so I got drenched down one side. I[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] did not think much more about it apart from a few choice words and carried on working. It was only when I packed up the gear I realised not only the water drenched my leg but somehow got into the left hand side pocket on my hi-vise work jacket. [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]My Camera & phone was soaked....Oh dear me. :Image3:[/SIZE]

9. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

oops thats not gog m8 cold wet leg an a soaked fone an camra do they still wrk ?? :Image4:

10. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Camera seems ok thank god but phone was not working so I stripped it down (took front & back covers off) and dried what I could with a hair dryer. To my suprise It only started to work again but to be honest was not that bothered if it didn't work aftwards as was just and old pay as you go chepo tesco one.

Advertisement