Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Flooded Van

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Neil

Was just filling up my van checked it and everything was fine went downstairs an hour later to have another look opened the back doors and water was flowing out of the whole van and the drivers bottom side of the door!!! All dry now but Jesus that was crazy!!

There was water coming out everywhere I suppose out of every hole in the van , it was a different hosing to what I normally use and I forgot to put the clip around it when I connected it to my Merlin hose !! Won't be doing that again lol thank god for damp proofing paint lol

I usually time mine but just forgot to put the clip round the hose and it popped off while it was filling up so the hose was just filling the back of my van up and not the tank lol

ive dont that lol nte mare once i was poling a roof an after i finished i un pluged the pole hose an had a cuppa then did in side windows went bk to van and the hose blue off wile is was in side house water every where must of had 100 leters in the blady van the dog was takeing shelter on the seat as the flore in the foot wells were full of water an thats where the dog lies on his blankets lol

I have flooded mine loads of times... I pulled up the ply boarding as it was storing water,, made a mess underneath.. Today was the second days of treating and applying waterproofing.. If left it would only be a matter of time before rust sets in..

The other day pull up at my first job and I have a tap at the base of the tank so I can drain water if I need. And I must have knocked the tap and turned it on as I left my van to do skme work and 30mins later I'm back and have lost about 130litres from my tank and same thing, pouring out every hole available and filled the footwells, almost all dry haha.

1st ti.e flooded my van in aover a year so not too bad. Just annoying.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

The other day pull up at my first job and I have a tap at the base of the tank so I can drain water if I need. And I must have knocked the tap and turned it on as I left my van to do skme work and 30mins later I'm back and have lost about 130litres from my tank and same thing, pouring out every hole available and filled the footwells, almost all dry haha.

1st ti.e flooded my van in aover a year so not too bad. Just annoying.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

same here mason , mine went in the footwell underneath somewhere I was driving round yesterday and it would be swooshing round !! I had a look under the van near my drivers door and there were some rubber lugs so I pulled the out and all the water came out thank god!!!

Back