Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Customer Exuses For Not Havin Wfp

WCF

Help Support WCF:

WJCN64

I was cleaning a new customer today from the rround that i bought, the windows are normaly trad, its been £8 under priced, anyway she said the last guys before the trader used wfp and it aparently ruined her wooden sills (they were perfectly fine) so i said to her that there is no differance between wfp and the rain! (sigh) i ended up doin it trad in the end twas a pig of a job as well!!!

dump, they will be a pain, most custy dont like the fact that you aint earning your money and are cheating by using the pole

Was your call either to walk away or do them trad

I know what I would have done for just £8 bye, bye missus :Image3:

Don't think it's about cheating with the pole & not earning your money. Wfp boys have sometime got to bite the bullet & realise there is a hell of a lot of people out there that prefer trad coz in there eyes it cleans better. There's also a lot of people out there that prefer wfp. It seems every time someone on here put somet about someone losing work to a trad guy there is always an excuse. Bit like ferguson at man utd every time they lose. As much a some of you may not like it it's a fact that people out there prefer there windows cleaned with the old fashioned mop & squeegee.

I have lost 2 customers because they didn't want me using wfp, the first ole boy didn't even give me a chance so he got dumped straight away.. The 2nd ( 2 doors up ) went with it for a while, then told me last month they got a new ladder cleaner, he just preferred dry windows, and had nothing to do with quality.. Let's see how quickly his frames and sills get bogging with these new guys, as I'm pretty sure I know who the new cleaner will be..

But then around the corner a lil ole lady, 80+, came down to me and asked would I clean her windows next time as her ladder guys are leaving here sills and frames a mess.. She loved the fact I will clean all frames and sills with my brush on a pole.. She goes it's just rain water you use isn't it? I gave her the speech and was happy enough..

I told everyone to just try and let me know if any problems. I will trad bottoms for those who are a bit fussy, but if they want me to climb ladders unfortunately they don't care about my safety so I don't care wether they stay on my books or not..

Personal choice, for us and the customers..

i know i bit the bullit decided to do it trad, its the kinda job you have to climb through a few bushes infront of bay windows to just get to the windows.... it should be it was priced at £22 n i told her because its an awkward job pluss with ladders take longer it would be 30 in the end she agreed with 25 it just go up few quid a year....

my customers dont really care how i clean their windows they all just look happy that their just got a window cleaner really /emoticons/smile.png

lol

Back