Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Work work work!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Gavin

Staff member
Admin
Its weeks like this I miss window cleaning, getting out and about WTC. Been crazy this week with meetings for work and our son hence why I have not been on much.

Going to see the lad at the weekend so will have a good 5 hours on the train up to catch up here. Hope your all good.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Weeks like this make me wich I was in an office job. Its done nothing but pish down here the past few days. At least as soon as the sun comes out my phone is ringing constantly so I can't grumble.

no rain here been okay but my mind is somewhat scrambled as to what work i am doing and when....good luck on the train gav....its a bit of a dodgy way to travel my wife was not impressed recently on a trip to see the daughter when they just said the train was cancelled minutes before she got on it and no explanation as to why and the re routed train meant a two hour wait at crewe station....of course i picked her up....mind you going by car isn't the answer either.just been to birmingham down the m6 at an average of 50 mph...and speed cameras everywhere....

five hours...and i used to moan at the hour it took us to see our daughter...have a good weekend gav.plenty to read on here!!!/emoticons/smile.png...i joined that other site to have a look....:turd: ..:eek:...not a patch on this one:)

Its weeks like this I miss window cleaning, getting out and about WTC. Been crazy this week with meetings for work and our son hence why I have not been on much.
Going to see the lad at the weekend so will have a good 5 hours on the train up to catch up here. Hope your all good.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Have a good trip @Gav :thumbsup:

Back