Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pressure Washer

WCF

Help Support WCF:

M.K Cleaners.co.uk

Its not sucking up water, anyone know why? Iv tried googling it but I just get a lopad of **** coming up not even related to my problem.!!!!!

Im on the verge of dropping a match in where the petrol goes....

Have you tried starting it up then lower revs to prime the pump first as my 14hp 3600psi 15lpm pw needs time to build up pressure when drawing water from a barrel etc?

Have you tried starting it up then lower revs to prime the pump first as my 14hp 3600psi 15lpm pw needs time to build up pressure when drawing water from a barrel etc?
Same as that lol. I gae it time. 15 bloddy mins and still nothing! I packed up and went home. Had a cup of tea after I had cammed down I went out my back garden set it up. Worked perfect? So went back up to the job and it wouldnt work lol. Pain in the ****, eventually I got it working. Well it just worked its self.

So in a nutshell a job that should have took no more than an hour and a half turned out to last most of the day.

So is that when you connect it to an outside tap or when the pump is sucking ok from?

i had a similar problem recently and it was down to a faulty trigger on the lance,so it might be worth getting someone to check it out for you.

So is that when you connect it to an outside tap or when the pump is sucking ok from?
I dont connect it to a tap. I run a hiose from a tap to a container, then put the hose from the pressure washer in the container. It then sucks the water up. If you run if from a tap you could damage your plumbing in the house aswell as lower the life expectancey of the pressure washer

Back