Water Fed Pole Operator

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by cassaman, Oct 31, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. cassaman

cassaman Newcomer

is it me or are there more n more of these people that claim to be window cleaners but can only use water fed poles.
    if so they are water fed pole operators NOT window cleaners . we have had a guy on one of our rounds claiming to be a window cleaner. as my customer knows what we do he asked her if she would change to him as he had pure water cleaning method that was better than the traditional cleaning she had( a bungalow) she asked him if like my normal window cleaners do can you clean the inside of the windows as they do , but his reply was sorry buy i can only use the water fed pole method.. as she is a canny old lass ( like grandma she said to him then you arnt a window cleaner then) he said yes i am i clean using w p f. she laughed at him n said if you cant clean my windows inside without that pole n all the water going every were your arnt a window cleaner . hastn't to ad he buggered off . we are still getting our tea n home made cake from her would love to see him clean inside with a water fed pole haha
    i have be using the water fed pole for many year good for some bad for others

Advertisement
  2. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

^^ have to agree. If you can't mop and blade....

3. RiceRocket

RiceRocket Well-Known Member

Because it's pretty rare to be asked to do internal windows its not worth his time to faff about with trad gear.

4. cassaman

cassaman Newcomer

been cleaning windows for 30 yrs , went wfp due to jobs we had . still do traditional . shame im not a water fed pole ONLY operator lol

5. cassaman

cassaman Newcomer

half of these dont know what a squeegee is . ask the about a pole p[ole n they will no maybe

6. cassaman

cassaman Newcomer

you are true mate . since wfp pole came along along any one is a window cleaner

7. Window Cleaner

Window Cleaner Active Member

tradional window cleaners are a dying breed me thinks, 10-20 years down the line you wont see many if any trads at all .......... shame

8. mark m

mark m Hero

every window cleaner should be able to clean trad

9. Kellytoby

Kellytoby Newcomer

If you want to do the job right and wipe the floor with others in your area use the wfp system but also finish off down stairs with sqweegee and wipe frames and sills with cloth.
    There are a lot that give us wfp users a bad name anyone can rush round spraying water at windows .if you know how to clean windows then a wfp gives the best clean with more speed which means more money.

10. tench0771

tench0771 Grand Master

a propa wc needs to b able to trad I get asked to clean insides all the time

Advertisement