Water fed pole system set up!! Advice needed

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Newtothegame, Apr 11, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Newtothegame

Newtothegame Member

Hi everyone,

My names David and I've recently quit my job to start up my own window cleaning business. I'm going to invest in the water fed pole system but I've searched online and there are many variations on different types you can buy, some quite expensive.

I was wondering if someone can tell me exactly what I will need and how I go about setting up the equipment?

Any advice on this or anything else would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

D

Advertisement
  2. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

Welcome to the game!!

I don't know much about the set up, but you will need to find out the ppm of your water, then you will know what system to go for.

You can get the tds meter ( test water ) from eBay or maybe your local window cleaning supplies shop.

If the ppm is low enough ( soft) you will only need a di setup, or if it's high (hard) you will need an ro also.

...... I am in the process of setting up the wfp, just got my tds last week and lucky I live in soft area.

3. windyman

windyman Well-Known Member

There are a few posts on this subject, try a search. And welcome to the club!

4. Newtothegame

Newtothegame Member

Cheers guys, unfortunately I live in a hard water area so I'll be needing RO. I'll have a search and see what I can find

5. Paul

Paul Guest

Look in vids and photos for mark m's videos very informative.

Welcome to the forums mate I'm sure you won't struggle getting answers to your questions here.

6. nearlyclean

Supplier

https://www.windowcleaningforums.co.uk/thread-220.html cheap set for under £500

7. Newtothegame

Newtothegame Member

Thanks a lot nearlyclean that is a massive help!!! QPR are on a good little run at the moment, I reckon they'll defo stay up!

Advertisement