Water Flow

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by balaia, Nov 1, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. balaia

balaia Member

I know this question has probably been asked hundreds of times, but what do you lot tend to have your flow rate on? up until recently i have tended to change from a lowish rate of about 20(on the pure freedom trolley) to about 50. low rate is ok on hydrophilic glass, but on hydrophobic dont think its enough. think ive got that the right way round..lol! anyway, ive decided to keep it on the higher flow, and i think im getting better results. p.s. dont use the trolley anymore.bought a backpack and find it a lot better.wished id have bought 2 at the start instead of the trolley. so is it highish for you lot or low? forgot to mention i have the setting on 3 or 4 on the backpack.

Advertisement
  2. bluemonkey

bluemonkey Guru

about 60/70 get throught work quicker

3. garyboy

garyboy Well-Known Member

Have mine on about 40 seems better used to try on 20 but i find it better wiyh a high flow rate

4. harunh

harunh Legend

i sued to do 20... and it toke me longer to do the job.... 40 is good :) u just fly by your work.. and it doesnt use much water either

5. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

3 - I cant remember them make of my conroller though lol

6. Jeff Brimble

Jeff Brimble Member

For those without a controller, 1L/min is what the average user can use, I use less. 2L/Min can be reduced. (Measure 30 secs into a bin lid)
    Got my M&S Merino thermal vest on today, 3 degrees at Rhyl Station yesterday was no joke. Toasty.

7. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

Thats not that cold lol.

Advertisement