Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pump Delay, Flow Problem!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Pfcjase

Hi, ive recently been having problems with my 2 pumps, wondered if any of you could help me out!

Im using two Veristream programmers, one to each of my pumps, and on using my triggered pole at the first instant with trigger fully pressed down, water comes out fine for the first two seconds, then the flow drops right down to a stop before returning back to the right flow again.

A few things ive noticed when this happens is; the pump starts as normal, then shuts off and flashes 'P', my flow drops, it then restarts and my flow will be fine.. Until i take my hand off the trigger, in which it starts all over again..

Ive been told by Veristream to calibrate the programmer by pressing the up and down buttons together and choosing the highest letter, in my case 'F' with all the poles connected and see what happens. Well it just makes the time between the flow stopping and starting again shorter, but not overcoming the problem.

Ive never had this problem before and it has just started happening this month, has anyone else had this problem and could help me out?

Thanks! /emoticons/smile.png

try calbrating them
I think ive tried that, i was told by Veristream, to rig the poles and hoses up as i would to start, then hold the up and down arrows together and choose the highest letter and it should fix it..

If both are still doing it after you have recalibrated then its a battery supply problem. It could be a bad connection at the battery or the battery needs charging. It could also need replacing if it isn't holding a charge.

if you have a 10amp fuse fitted and havent checked in a while, maybe corroded with condensation and not letting full power of battery through.

I had a similar problem in my old van where battery was hidden from view, put a new fuse housing and fuse in and problem solved.

Back