Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Water genie backpack

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Teddy Edwards

Hello.. 

Help needed with a water Genie backpack I’ve just purchased.. 

Can anyone point me in the direction of a video or a set of instructions for the assemble of the water Genie backpack please? Im new to WFP system and only need it for one particular job but I’m having bother linking the brush to the genie.... 

cheers Ted

Hello.. 
Help needed with a water Genie backpack I’ve just purchased.. 

Can anyone point me in the direction of a video or a set of instructions for the assemble of the water Genie backpack please? Im new to WFP system and only need it for one particular job but I’m having bother linking the brush to the genie.... 

cheers Ted
Put up pics of fittings, have you got rectus fittings for backpack and pole hose or hozelock

County Durham Lad

Why not buy a gardiner backpack for £115?
Because he has already bought a backpack ?

County Durham Lad

Now then, 

i know mate perhaps should have researched a bit more first, I went on reviews on the Genie and as it comes fitted with a little trolley thought that would do me best... 

cheers Ted

the water genie is a good set up but its not as good qualty as the gardner one the only thing that made me buy the genie was because it has wheels ,u will need to glue the handle in place as its tends to pop off all the time when back pack is full ,the thing i hate about it is when u turn water off at the brush the back pack still runs but makes a horable noise ,were the gardner one clicks and the pump shuts off 

I saw some good quality trolleys in Homebase the other week which were low in height and looked a decent build quality ideal for transporting a back pack

County Durham Lad

I saw some good quality trolleys in Homebase the other week which were low in height and looked a decent build quality ideal for transporting a back pack

County Durham Lad

I use a screwfix collapsible trolley, last 12months with the abuse it gets, only £20ish. I can't get a normal trolley as it won't fit into car.

Last edited by a moderator:
Straight forward crop sprayers for £99 ,straight outta china. I dealt with him years ago with a different item and his customer service was shocking. An extra £8 will buy you a purpose built backpack from a reputable supplier. 
all backpacks are crop sprayers from china no window cleaning supplier has a purpose built one for window cleaning.

gardeners ect are all from china. ive got the ws18 from john hewitt had it over 10 years & still working fine.

Back