Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Morning all....

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Glasscleaner

Just joined. I am on the wrong side of fifty and having changed direction recently am struggling to get a job. Way back in the early 90's (during the last century!) I had a window cleaning business and have decided to try and get back into it in order to generate some income!

Never had water fed poles first time around so they will come in handy and save me climbing ladders /emoticons/smile.png (could tell a few stories about those too - still have nightmares about working from the top of a triple extension!). Just getting everything all set up at the moment and I'm based in Somerset.

Welcome fella

I know what you mean..26 years on the ladders and thinking it's about time i got off em

If you're in Somerset I'll ask my mate stan if he wants his windows done lol

Welcome @Glasscleaner :thumbsup: Will be interesting to see how you find it this time around - whether things have changed much etc /emoticons/smile.png All the best!
Hmmmm.....not quite as fit and a bit heavier this time! Last time I ended up running quite a profitable business with three vans doing a mixture of commercial and domestic all off ladders, that was when I was young and full of ambition /emoticons/wink.png Now older and wiser, looking just to bring in some sort of income. Part of me is looking forward to it and part is not ha ha!

I love that part of the world..all my family are Southampton and isle of wight all the way down through dorset

Me and my brother are the only london scum in the family lol

I would much rather live down the south coast

Welcome matey, best of luck to you. There might be a nice little local round for sale in your area to get you started if you keep your eyes open.

Welcome matey, best of luck to you. There might be a nice little local round for sale in your area to get you started if you keep your eyes open.
Eyes wide open! Now I won't sleep in case I miss it!

hi and welcome to the friendly forum glasscleaner../emoticons/biggrin.png

yes I had a bit of a break thought it would be five years but ended up ten and when I came back everything had changed..

and thanks to the lads on here I soon got back in the swing..

dont remember clearing any gutters out originally connys cant remember them and plastic fascia all new ...

still more jobs means more money..:rolleyes:

Back