Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Daft customers

brentyboy

Had a customer fall out with me today because I wouldn't put my pole up to clean his solar panels in this wind.

How daft can some people get?

Then said I have taken a day off work for you to come and do this job so I can let you in!

What I don't need to come in as your panels are out side and on the front.

Then he said well am nosey and want to see how you do them.

Well sorry mate that's not my problem that you have taken a day off work as I can do the job without you been here and put a bill through your door and collect later.

Flipping customers do my head in

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Lol there is some ******* about mate I feel your pain I end up getting nasty with people just can't handle bullshit ...I like working alone and less I have to do with anyone the better hahaha. I'm glad 95% of mine are never in nor do I collect some I have never seen in 7yrs

Lol there is some ******* about mate I feel your pain I end up getting nasty with people just can't handle bullshit ...I like working alone and less I have to do with anyone the better hahaha. I'm glad 95% of mine are never in nor do I collect some I have never seen in 7yrs
Yerh have a lot of customers like that myself now and don't mind them. Av been going since 1995 so had a long time sorting my round out the way I like it. But sill get the odd one who is a big pain in the ass

Yerh have a lot of customers like that myself now and don't mind them. Av been going since 1995 so had a long time sorting my round out the way I like it. But sill get the odd one who is a big pain in the ass
Yeah takes years to build it how u want Im alway getting rid and replacing never see to climb lol but can do without me. Last 6 month I sacked more than I gained

Agree with this. I'm always disappointed when someone is in.

I'm not even bothered about coffee and biscuits, I just like to crack on and get done and hopefully everyone is out and pay online promptly.

90% of mine are in, 75% offer a brew, all of them leave me to it, I knock and they pay. Only chat to 3 or 4, unless I accept the brew and I chat until its gone. They all know I'm busy and don't like to hang about

Latest Posts

Back