Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Valentines day

in a way itd be a relief then i could smash him up for running me a wild goose chase. i know its a woman cos she called me every week at one stage whisperin sweet nothings but i also bleve theres a string of other guys being led along by her in same way . what would be her motive? any ideas ?im now thinkin i should write down all the info i know and piece it together like they did in the sweeney.
:specs

My wife only got me a card this year...**** did that make me feel bad so I had to pop down the shops pronto to get the bigest card I could find & a dozen red roses too.

I'm now in her good books for the next 5 mins or so :rolleyes:

I was given flippers, face mask and snorkel. Not sure what's going on. I'll buy her wine. Wine is always good.

Diving is maybe on the cards tonight then /emoticons/biggrin.png

I was given flippers, face mask and snorkel. Not sure what's going on. I'll buy her wine. Wine is always good.

I can picture it in my head with yer flippers, mask & snorkel on too /emoticons/biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Makes a change from leaping off the wardrobe in my batman costume. diner diner diner diner BATMAN!!!!!!

I've just been ordered out of the house to get a Chinese takeaway as my valentine can't be **** to cook now. See what happens when you spoil them /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back