Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Customer Testimonials

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Websites are quite easy to find if you know what to ask google, I won't give clues Smurf although I know your site and damo's right good content, excellent reviews.

Take H he refuses to give his domain name out but everyone knows he's called teeside window cleaning, that one doesn't take a genius though lol.

Thanks dodger,

I guess that’s one of the bonuses of being mods /emoticons/biggrin.png

lol no mate we just know how to google, must be doing something right though according to all those glowing testimonials!

lol no mate we just know how to google, must be doing something right though according to all those glowing testimonials!
It has opened up my eyes now, i was only going to have 3 or 4. But i think i will go the smurf route and do 100 /emoticons/biggrin.png

Thanks dodger I must be…

Now you can see why (feedback) passive marketing works for me /emoticons/biggrin.png

By the time new prospects hit my site most will either phone or submit an enquiry as they have already made up their minds who they want to do the work. Then it's simply down to me to close the deal.

Aswell as the other jobs booked in this morning also had 3 messages left on my answer phone plus one enquiry form come through the site when I got home this evening

Happy Days /emoticons/smile.png

I've got hundreds more but can't be arsed to upload them /emoticons/biggrin.png

It has opened up my eyes now, i was only going to have 3 or 4. But i think i will go the smurf route and do 100 /emoticons/biggrin.png

Latest Posts

Back