water tank advice

Discussion in 'Tutorials & DIY' started by bazzer, Apr 7, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. bazzer

bazzer Active Member

hi guys could anyone help me im buying a 350 litre tank apparently theres no outlet connector just the hole so what do i need to buy to make it work i will be connecting to it with a hozelock type connector any help much appreciated as i need to be out early tomorrow cheers

Advertisement
  2. johnny bravo

you will need a large tank outlet tap, 1 inch, look on ebay , pure freedon do a decent one with a bend on it wintecs, from £10
    dont forget your ptf tape, wrap a LOT around the tap thread going into tank. no leaks.

3. bazzer

bazzer Active Member

thanks johnny bravo for the advice will now get it sorted much appreciated mate

4. peter rogers

peter rogers Grand Master

If the tank hole is threaded . All u need is a 1 inch Brass nipple. Then put a reducer from 1 inch to 3/4 then hose lock. U can get the brass connections at any hydrolics suppliers

Advertisement