Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Famous People

WCF

Help Support WCF:

What is a celeb now a days.

The word celebrity is chucked around way to much nowadays.

To your question. Yes and sorry not saying.

I can understand your right to silence.

So I'll jump off the fence.

Brownlee brothers from triathlon world, and Terry from Emmerdale farm :Image9:

A right mixed bag I know.

rs2315.

I'm not saying mine but when I've worked for my mates they have a premier league footballer on their books.

Yeah I clean 5 famous peoples houses!

Asif there is anyone famous living in Nottingham! lol :Image3:

Yeah there is, Masons I was joking, but most these famous people arnt people I know, or heard of, like book writers, etc etc...

There are a few who live in nottingham actually.

More famous people than you think.

and close by I'm told rick wakeman lives up road from me. Duncan norvelle did as well lol and on my street the lead singer from paper lace (billy don't be a hero) well his son does Hahaha no I don't clean any if their windows.

and close by I'm told rick wakeman lives up road from me. Duncan norvelle did as well lol and on my street the lead singer from paper lace (billy don't be a hero) well his son does Hahaha no I don't clean any if their windows.
Rick Wakemen! Well I never!!!

Guy used to be drummer for dire straits parks his vantage in car park 3 houses up st as well when he pops in co-op u kid you not. Beautiful black beast it is.

I aint got any celebs but I got 2 look a likes, 1 is nanny, from the Catherine tate show, sounds and looks just like her

and the other is the mayor from lazy town

Latest Posts

Back