Waterfed Pole Explanation Slip !

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by All Round Cleaning, Sep 23, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

Has anyone got a standard slip that they give to customers explaining the benefits etc
    of waterfed pole ? as im planning on converting the majority of my round to waterfed pole
    as im getting fed up of ladders now and my round is growing so each day im out my days work is getting bigger and bigger

so i need to find some sort of print off to advise my customers .
    so if anyone has one is there any chance you can pass it on .

Advertisement
  2. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

why dont you just talk to them about it, looks better and then you can answer any questions they might have or dont understand there and then!

3. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

Your windows have been cleaned using the Water Fed Pole system which uses telescopic poles and 100% pure water.

I am now using this method for the following reasons:

1) BETTER CLEANING RESULTS - The advantage of PURE WATER is that it absorbs large amounts of dirt. The process involves brushing your windows clean with PURE WATER, they will be left wet and will dry naturally however once dry your windows WILL be clean and smear free.

2) HEALTH AND SAFETY - Legislation now limits the use of ladders until all other alternatives have been considered. The Water Fed Pole system is a safer and more viable alternative for window cleaning.

3) ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY - Only PURE WATER is used no detergents or chemicals!

4) IMPROVED SERVICE - We can now reach inaccessible windows - third floor windows - over conservatory windows and above extensions with no risk of damage to roof tiles.

Your windows have been cleaned in the past using detergents and it may take 2 or 3 cleans using the Water Fed Pole system before all traces have been removed.

Please be assured that once this residue is removed your windows will be CLEAN and we are sure you will be happy with the results.

If not call us on 07773560582

We will make sure they are cleaned to a standard you are happy with.

I got theis from Mark

4. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

Theres two letters in here, there a lot of other stuff too.

Attached Files:

5. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

thank you very much Mark appreciate that little file .
    +1 given for that little gem .

6. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

have to be carful when you say this, as resin is a chemical and is used to produce the water, just change it to - No Chemicals* will be used while cleaning.

7. harunh

harunh Legend

Why do u need a slip just tell them mate :) if their not happy just bin them and replace them simple as that mate

Or what you could do is...

get some leaflets... and when u get a new customers... give them a welcome leaflet... and on this leaflet it can explain to them all the benefits etc ? :p

8. Masons

Masons Guru

Writing a letter and then giving it personally to the customer so they can ask questions straight away will help and you'll be able to gauge the response and learn how to handle questions easier in the future.

Good idea with a letter pal.

9. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

Wow... If a customers not happy you dont bin them, try and fix what ever issue they have. You will certanley be making a name for your self doing that... not a god one though.

If you try explaining all that to a customer they will for get half / most of it, at least with a letter they have something to look back at. It also looks official.

I thought you would have liked this H, It could go with all your other leaflets lol

10. harunh

harunh Legend

well obviously youdont bin them :p you try and educate them... if its not working then its time to say goodbye.. and let them get the other window cleaner :p simple as that

Advertisement