waterpole system notice letters to costumers

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by twinge1976, Jan 13, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. twinge1976

twinge1976 Member

hi just wondering if any one can help,
    just brought the waterpole system but need to let the costumers know the information
    just seeing if anyone has a covering letter or a web site you can get a template from

hope you can help

Advertisement
  2. Masons

Masons Guru

Write one out? How hard can it be.

Along these lines pal

Dear Customer,

Writing to inform you of changes to the business and the way your windows will be cleaned starting from meh of january 2012.
    We shall be keeping up to date with current health and safety while maintaining the highest level of cleaning for our customers....
    Explain how the system works in a few bullet-points.
    Close by saying any concerns can be raised by calling you on your business number.
    Hope all are ok and assure them of your commitment to serve.

Bye customers.

DONE!
    So simple I astonished myself.
    That took literally 2minutes, so spend 30 on it and triple check for spelling mistakes and you're sorted.

3. Thats what i did.

Could include a lil about how R&W works and that it leaves the window clinically clean blah blah blah lol.

I lost one cust in 300!

4. I've got an info leaflet for that pm me your email address and i'll send it on to you

5. twinge1976

twinge1976 Member

hi
    thanks for all your posts

col i cant pm you as i got to have min of 10 posts before i can private message someone
    my email addess is dberesford5@live.co.uk
    thanks for your help

6. thats it sent mate

7. Hinty

Hinty Well-Known Member

A friend of mine used vistaprint to get some business cards printed, and on the reverse he puts the details of the change over.

Looked professional.

Dave

8. A.K WINDOWS

i dont see what it matters as long as there window are getting cleaned they should be happy eh?

id just turn up with my new shiny pole:)

9. ricoclay

ricoclay Guest

I agree with Garden ADE on that one. If you just do it without telling them then I am sure they will be alright with that if you have already built up a relationship with them. If they whinge then revert back to traditional

10. neil_09

neil_09 Guest

I just turned up with my van mounted system. The only comment i got was " wow thats a fancy bit of kit"
    I agreed had a laugh with her n carryed on.
    I no the customers that i will not change to wfp due to noin i will lose them. But im slowly workin my way round them all. And have the letters as a back up. I bet 99% of them wouldnt notice theyve bin done via pole if there dry.

I have one customer that complains every month. Not always about the windows but sumtimes. She has ledded windows.
    First time i did it with the pole n she said its the best theyve bin done in years. So now all ledded windows are poled lol

Advertisement