Waters On "0" But Still Marks

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by charlie tapper, May 22, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. charlie tapper

any one have this , my water says 000 and when i have gone back to jobs their are still marks ( white spots on windows ) generally windows with leading on . always rinse down well aswell.

Advertisement
  2. HotWash Window Cleaners

Could it be due to oxidisation of the new lead?

3. Masons

Masons Guru

Yeah i had this on one of my easiest jobs, I eventually had to stop doing it as was a problem each time, was all leaded and had to go over each window after with a scrim, you're either doing it wrong or it's leaded.lol

4. nearlyclean

Supplier

Could be a number of things but we sometimes get spotting on leaded windows. The lead contaminates the water and causes the spotting. Try a little bit of ecover in the water or the brush then rinse off. probably have to do it on a couple of visits but might solve the spotting issue

5. harunh

harunh Legend

Gotta rinse properly

Advertisement