Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cleaning interiors.

• Thread starter SolarPanelCleaning
  • Start date
WCF

Help Support WCF:

S

SolarPanelCleaning

How are all you polesters cleaning insides?

Also what frequency of clean do you advise?

And how are you pricing this?

I'm doing every other visit and pricing 50% more than outsides. No objections yet....

Thanks.

I don't tend to do that much inside work to be honest. I find it easier just to crack on with the outsides and not break my flow.

However, when a customer requests it, I assess how bad they are. If they're really bad I'll do them with an applicator & squeegee, if they're not too bad I just use pure water in a spray bottle and buff off with a microfiber cloth.

I tend to try & avoid normal domestic insides for the same reasons as timbeam. However, I do hotels, nursing homes & large country estate homes inside & use a wagtail flipper- amazing tool. The only time I don't use that is for small georgian panes when I'll use a 6" applicator & 6" squeegee.

Same here 99% of my internal work is commercial. If a residential asks I will only do them if she is extremely good looking /emoticons/biggrin.png

I do probably 70% of my regulars insides, if they're nice I do like for like price, I'd I'm not keen on them it's +50%.

All done with applicator and squeegee.

done a few insides with applicator and squeegee don't mind them to be honest as long as all shite been moved lol

Back