WC for Realtors / Home sellers

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by New View Window Cleaning, Apr 29, 2011.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Just wondering if any of you do window cleaning for homeowners or realtors who are putting their homes up on the market. I often do, but this kind of work is quite time-sensitive and can be hard to accomodate as you often find out about them with short notice.

How do you manage scheduling for these kinds of jobs? I know one guy who keeps one day per week open just in case these come up. I'd welcome any ideas, or comments.

Advertisement
  2. Windowwhiz

Windowwhiz Guest

How many do you get a month?

3. nearlyclean

Supplier

I do a few end of lease cleans and when folk put their house onthe market they like to have the insides,outsides and frames cleaned and this can be very time consuming and have to charge accordingly,this just tops up the money I get from my regular round and I name my price and terms,if they don't like the price I tell them" not to worry give us a call in a couple of days when you have thought about" and they say "well I need them doing tomorrow" and I say "oh that changes everything as I am booked up till middle of next week" Look on their faces is priceless.

4. Hinty

Hinty Well-Known Member

I found they tended to be too scattered to fit into my regular cleans, so often don't try to keep the new home owners. But worth keeping in with the company - as they often have lettings, and look after the servicing of small blocks of flats etc.

Advertisement