Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

work phone thats relible 0777771

WCF

Help Support WCF:

tench0771

after using samsung  phones thault ide try a iphone se what a mistake people could not here me proply but i could here them clear the thum lock was uselass all i can say is what a dissapointment i thault apple  was a top phone but not in my experence just a warning to those who want to try one also the phone if it goes rong its a 2 week wate to fix so not idel if u need it every day so took it back and got a s7  :1f44c:

Am i right in thinking you got an iphone SE? They're one up from an iphone 5c lol.

Try getting an iphone X next time ;) 

Past few phones have been a Samsung. Due an upgrade in February think I'm going to get an iPhone. Make sure you get a cover asap for the s7. It's the only phone I've ever broke the screen on. First week i had it it dropped about a foot and cracked. The crack has now started to shatter the whole screen

Last edited by a moderator:
Next phone I get will be ip67 (waterproof).. Mine always gets wet and I spent a few quid on a Lifeproof case which was suppose to be waterproof but it failed and phone for water damaged. 

S7 gets my vote, big enough screen to use the web version of cp to send invoices whilst out at work.

I bought a spigen armoured case of amazon and its been really good I dropped my phone screen down on a tiled floor and no damage at all.

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

i find the samsung much easer to use compaired to the iphone se ill not be straying again lol iphone  not for me i do miss how small it was but cant take the risk my other half has the 6 edge ~+ or what ever it is very nice no issues maby it was just cos the iphone se is dung compaired to the  iphone 6 but im not guna take the chance + i hurd iphone has just been sued for lots of money as there draining battorys as soon as the wartnty runs out on purpus to make them upgrade early 

after using samsung  phones thault ide try a iphone se what a mistake people could not here me proply but i could here them clear the thum lock was uselass all i can say is what a dissapointment i thault apple  was a top phone but not in my experence just a warning to those who want to try one also the phone if it goes rong its a 2 week wate to fix so not idel if u need it every day so took it back and got a s7  :1f44c:
I’ve had an SE for a year now after having a 5S for two years prior to that & have found both decent phones. I think you might have a faulty SE if I’ve read your post right @tench0771

I went for this as it was fast (no 11.2.1 update jokes...), small and robust. Also the updates keep rollling in for software but all my old Android phones stopped getting software updates after a year or so (unless that’s all changed now).

Im toying with an Android next time though...don’t really want a massive phone I can’t fit in my pocket.

Back