Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

System in partner van

WCF

Help Support WCF:

twinge1976

Hi lads I have a Peugeot partner van but have a trolley system at present but looking to buy a system for the van, just wondering how many litre tank I should get as I need to be able to put carpet cleaning stuff in there from time to time so would like to know how much room the system takes up!

Cheers guys

iv got a upright 250 tank and it dont take up much room tbh iv seen them with 350l tanks and thay take up a bit of room as ud expect

iv mounted mine more over the axle to even the weight up a bit but i had it behind the seats for a while and was fine but now i got about a foot gap behind the seat to the tank so i fit battery there ect

just a thought :idea:

if you put a lay flat tank in the van cover it with a board, would your carpet cleaner go on top of the tank?(putting something on the board to secure the machine)

you could possibly put a 350 - 400 litre tank in. Check first the payload of the van

Back