Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Which gardiner brush?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

adamangler

Wakefield Window Warrior
My harris pole/B&Q brush is starting to wear out, its done me proud to be fair, comes up a bit short in length on a few jobs, clamps are hard with cold hands and its getting a bit tatty.

So decided to get the CLX 22 soon, but not sure which is the best all round brush to get?

superlite medium mixed dual trim?

ive got the super lite meadum mixed its a ok brush i pefer the super lites to the extreme brushes eben wrking above 40 foot

I got a wide xtreme with my new pole, it has no scrubbing power and bends like a banana in a hot car. I need to get a new brush to supplement or replace it asap. Tossing up between the mixed medium dual trim and the sill brush.

Thanks tench. I can't say I was convinced when I looked them up online, that one was only on my list because I have seen it recommended so often.

I use a medium mixed sill brush with carbon fibre goose neck. I prefer this set up because you don't have to change the angle of the brush to clean the bottom windows

Back