Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Di resin

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Anyone seen that site where they reverse the process using caustic soda ( maybe) and some other chems?

Doesn't look tooooooooo impossible.

I would not go through all that hassle myself to try to regenerate such a small amount of di resin.

A 25 litre bag of tulsion mb-115 di resin will last me ages so no point really.

You'd be far better off with Tulsion MB-115./emoticons/wink.png
This isn't true, mb 115 is good stuff but I have used mb 400,mb 115, lewatit nm-60 and now the unger and I have found the unger to last just as long and be over £5 a bag cheaper so depending on how much you use a year it could be a good saving.

A guy tried to sell me unger mix resin a 25ltr bag for 70 quid is this stuff any good?
Works well yes.

This isn't true, mb 115 is good stuff but I have used mb 400,mb 115, lewatit nm-60 and now the unger and I have found the unger to last just as long and be over £5 a bag cheaper so depending on how much you use a year it could be a good saving.

Works well yes.
I've tried virtually all resins on the market & for me Unger didn't perform well at all. In a twin DI system it's very beneficial that once the resin starts to go off it doesn't go through the roof- which Unger did. It didn't last as long as Tulsion MB115 in the fresh vessel & was effectively useless as a pre-filter vessel.

In my experience of over 1o years WFP DI only, both Tulsion MB 115 & Dowex MB 50 (no longer a viable economic option) have been head & shoulders above the rest. Might be just my particular make up of water but that's how it's been, my tap TDS is around 80-90 ppm./emoticons/wink.png

Latest Posts

Back