Wcf Promotion Ideas?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Gav, Jan 9, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Ok all so now that we are into a new year and all the festivities are out of the way we would like to enter 2013 with a bang.

We would like to pick your brains on some unique or great ideas on how we can promote and push our forum out their!

Please share your ideas on ways to promote the site, get it out their in front of windies eyes as well as to new comers looking to start up!

Advertisement
  2. nearlyclean

Supplier

We could all make up fake user ids on CIU and talk about it on there till will get banned ;) :ph34r:
    We will put a back link on our site, And maybe other users could put one on theirs something like "when I not cleaning windows I'm on window cleaning forums" with a little banner with a link to forum this will only benefit google rankings. But really need window cleaning suppliers to promote the site with a link, just a thought.

3. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Yes window cleaning suppliers are better although not many willing to promote. If users add the forum to their sites might not work out so great as their customers might come on here and see what we are saying about them or there quotes etc.

Would be great if you could add a link on your site.

4. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Agreed regards custies coming here. Don't like the other forum idea though I've seen done and caused forum wars.

5. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Yes sorry forgot to put that, its never a good idea to spam on other forums usually just gives us a bad name

6. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

Van stickers!!! Other window cleaners always look at the vans!! lol

7. OoO

OoO Guest

Naked Calendar?
    Bumper stickers?
    Free VIP member ship if you recommend someone?

8. nearlyclean

Supplier

I was just joking about the ciu forum. I like the van stickers idea. There is the cleaning show in spring time we could get T-shirt printed and we could try and spot others, but this could get some exposure for the site

9. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

I'm sure dodger could come up with a great design!

10. nearlyclean

Supplier

You could sell the t-shirts through the shop. Or baseball caps

Advertisement