Wcw backpack. HELP

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Posh, Mar 9, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Posh

Posh Hero

Got a WCW backpack been using all week and been brill. What I noticed is that each nite when taking it in my car boot is wet. Went to get it out of the shed to***ht for tomorrow and the floors wet. Lifted it up and it has 4 small like pimples that it stands on. It drips from two of these holes. Anyone else had this and any ideas.

Advertisement
  2. windyman

windyman Well-Known Member

Are they holes?? I don't think mine has holes...will check 2mrw tho and reply.

I get some wetness under mine, but not a lot...how wet are u talking?

Mine is not leaking, it's just when I fill it, some water spills over edge and runs down to bottom of backpack. The very bottom (esp these 4 pimples you mentioned as they'll be the very bottom) will prob always be bit wet as water just runs down to lowest point.[hr]
    Plus if the pack is sat on the same patch all ***ht, the floor below won't get enough air to dry it so will stay wet.

Tbh, ur always gonna get some water in ur car/van using wfp, it's unavoidable.

3. Posh

Posh Hero

My shed floor is soaked and I filled it up last ***ht and waters def gone down. There like 4 small nipples sticking out and they look like holes. What worries me is has it got a small leak from the backpack into the battery and pump housing. Thanks for that and yeah if you can look for us and maybe shed some light on it. Cheers.

4. James

James Guru

Same question as above how wet is wet? drips or puddles?

5. Posh

Posh Hero

That's a question. The shed 8x4 and a quater of the floor is wet like someone's thrown water on it and at least a quater of a litre of water has gone from where I filled it last ***ht. Hope this helps.

6. windyman

That's not right then...will check and get back to u. Sounds like it's a new pack, is it? If so call up WCW and they'll send u a new one, they're good like that.

7. Posh

Posh Hero

About a month old. Only used 3 times.

8. James

James Guru

That is ridiculous? A month old and its leaking that much water :/ I'd get in contact with them ASAP buddy.

9. Posh

Posh Hero

I have e-mailed them. Will wait for answer back. Hopefully get a new one sent.

10. windyman

Yea that's not right, call them asap & tell them you want a new one. I'm sure they'll sort it out. Had mine a yr and it doesn't leak at all. Like I said, just water that runs down from outside on bottom.

Advertisement