Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pure Freedom 25Ltr Trolley System Help

WCF

Help Support WCF:

twinge1976

hi lads

need a bit of help here!

got a trolley system from pure freedom but i keep on getting air locks every day now

i have done what pure freedom told me to do, as it put the pressure to 99 and leave it running and it should come thru

but its not doing it and im countinuesly getting DE symbol coming up

would be greatful if you guys could give advice

cheers

de symbol?

Did you tell them that?

That usually tells me that something is stopping the pump pushing water out, like if I pinch the hose.

What I used to do is suck the water through the pump, takes 10 seconds.

Other than that I also have a plastic thingy that allows water to pass through one way only, and purefreedom provided that.

Without seeing it i cannot help further.

Is the pump mounted right?

i hope the pump mounted right

i have sent them an email no wto explain and ill ring them tomorrow..

its weird it started off ok then all of sudden its doing this

i did tell them that it comes up with de sign

mayb i have a faulty system

They are very helpful over the phone or at least were with me.

How far from grimsby are you?

I drove mine up for repairs and an hours labour was only £20 something.

de means dead end detected . ps means pressure switch activated . bat means battery has below 11.5 volts and means you need to recharge also with ps you must turn down the pressure to re start the pump so maybe try that when you get an airlock this happens to me when the drum of water is emptied i turn up to 99psi and wait until the water is pumping out at full pressure . did you get a manual with the system as your calibration might need adjusting and it would be difficult to explain so maybe mantion it to them on the fone and they should be able to explain to you

Take your hose off turn pump up to 99 push your thumb in the hose conection let the pressure build up then let go this should clear any air locks and try not to go down to the bottom of the barrel in future

This happened to me mate !

I use a pure freedom trolley only..... make sure you turn your system off when changing barrels.

But the problem with me was i had a garden hose. My garden hose was 14mm ! lol and water wasnt getting through /emoticons/tongue.png

What hose are u using ? Make sure it s microbore hose..... mine is 8mm

Let us know what hose your using and then we can see if that is the problem.

I love H's response.

You're prob the only person who has ever graced this earth to use garden hose.

i very much doubt this is the problem.

In fact. I'd bet good money this isn't the problem.

that post would only ever serve a purpose if it went back in time two months and you read it H.

True stroy.

Back