Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Transformation of my transit

WCF

Help Support WCF:

SPCleaning

My transit has just gone through a transformation and I'm pleased with the colour.

If you want to take a look you see it going through the work stages on my facebook.

www.facebook.com/stuart.penny.3766

I should have posted the pictures here but I couldn't work it out and haven't set up photobucket yet.

It sure does stand out at first I thought you had had it wrapped but I see you said it was sprayed nice work big job as well.

Sent from my RM-976_1115 using Tapatalk

It was cheaper to spray it.

A wrap was going to cost £2500 plus £1000 of bodywork repairs before.

The bodyshop repaired and painted it for £1500

I'm very pleased with the result.

Wow I thought spraying it would have been dearer. I would imagine a spray job would be a better option anyway. Does look great.

Sent from my RM-976_1115 using Tapatalk

I couldn't really afford a fresh van, so decided to look at making mine look better. It was rusty and needed two wings, arches were replaced, sills were repaired, a number of dents (previous keeper) were filled and then painted any colour of my choice. All for £1500. There was no way I would go for white when I could be out there for all to see. So purple it was. A rebranding of paperwork, website and van.

Now I need to have it signwritten.

I like your graphics Andy, but I was thinking simple might be best. Copperplate style font, name, strap line, contact details.

Looking good amigo! Easy to find in the car park too!

I did the vinyl on my van for £50.

Ttgrafix

Flooded it this morning though. May drill holes in the floor.......

View attachment 3413

Looking good amigo! Easy to find in the car park too!I did the vinyl on my van for £50.

Ttgrafix

Flooded it this morning though. May drill holes in the floor.......
Looks good, just checked for any spelling mistakes :rofl:

Latest Posts

Back