weather =new customers

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by dasslr1, Mar 13, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. dasslr1

dasslr1 94 to go

Loving this sunny weather I'm already getting a tan lol plus picked up 5New customers in the last week all coming up to me while I'm working. If I don't have to canvass that's fine by me. for those that know me I did the conservatory last week all went great I will get pics up soon I promise. She was very happy and asked could I please do all the gutters On the house and On the porch On the front.. Happy tines

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Nice one :thumbsup:

I'm off out myself shortly to go do some more exterior house cleaning & pressure washing quotes as it's gone manic to say the least.

Spring has defo spring :)

3. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Excellent. What is your name BTW, I thought it was Dassir and you were Asian. Obviously I'm wrong :gush:

4. boarcity

boarcity Guest

lovely time of year ,work pours in and makes it all feel worthwhile

5. dasslr1

dasslr1 94 to go

Hahaha my names darren im deffo english never been mistaken for Asian before lol dasslr is a name I made up for online .it started off desslr a few years back .the first letter of me my wife two stepkids and two of my little girls name.
    Darren me
    Emma
    Sophie
    Sarah wifey
    Lewis
    Rosie

6. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Hello Darren :D

7. dasslr1

dasslr1 94 to go

8. mrtaytay

mrtaytay Grand Master

Happy days indeed. Everyone seems to look out of their windows in spring and decide that they need a window cleaner. Trouble is, I am way behind with my round (for a change) and I keep getting chase up calls, texts and e mails......I need an 8 day week!

Advertisement