Weather...

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by rjacandwc, Dec 2, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. rjacandwc

rjacandwc Well-Known Member

Don't know about you folks... weather has been very moody in Suffolk... Got out early part of last week. Rained midweek onwards. Rain again today. looks better for tomorrow. But, Thursday is looking bad.... Got a carpet cleaning job which will help. But, I really find Dec, Jan and Feb a struggle... Especially when it is so damp. I'd rather it be cold like last year at least you can get more done. Keeping my chin up!... Just lol

Advertisement
  2. Posh

Posh Hero

Jesus where were you last winter. It pissed down the whole winter.
    Ask someone from Somerset

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. Pickingpaul

Pickingpaul Forum Addict

Floods all over eh

Weathers been all right in brum, i treat a rainy day as a daymoff to rest and or do things i needto get done

4. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I was a defo good year for someone selling sandbags, flood bariers, boats and petrol flood pumps that's for sure :D

5. Posh

Posh Hero

It was a very wet winter.

6. cheapncheerful

i cant remember last week let alone last winter....but hearing it may be colder I hesitated....should I put on the thermals...I am getting on a bit and do now have two pairs of trousers and thought the thermals would be too much....but nope it was cold here today. Even the wife said so...

7. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I popped my head out the door today and thought bugger that and went back indoors. With the wind blowing it brought the seems like temp down too to ******* cold :D

8. lewis p

lewis p Member

very cold this morning but no rain yet this week :):)

9. rjacandwc

rjacandwc Well-Known Member

Suffolk was fairly flood free compared to the rest of the country last year. And it was flash flooding also. Not rain like the rain we have had this week where it just lingers all day. Only a few coastal areas got flooded. But. I am near Bury St. Eds. There was nowhere near the flooding around this way in comparison to the flooding I see on T.V for parts of the Wales, The West, West Country etc... I guess I have had it to easy!!!... I always where thermals and keep my back warm...

10. boarcity

boarcity Guest

#10 boarcity, Dec 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2014
    its a state of mind. i tell you why i say that . yesterday was a grey morning but not actually raining . i pull up at a job, almost outside the house was a windies car , silver Audi estate ladders atop i pull up right behind it and further back down the street another windies car, rover 75 ladders atop. this was about 10 a.m. and seems theyd decided the weather was bad lets not bother
    as i say,grey day , but no rain, no ice ,

no balls!

today its raining, now wheres that Audi and Rover? betcha not out working

Advertisement