Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gloves

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Bought those a few weeks ago:

SKYTEC Argon™ | Skytec Gloves

Fantastic stuff. Dont get wet and keeps your hands warm all day. Using them on the pole and on my gutter vac even cleaned gutters by hand with them once and they were still dry and comfy. Washing them almost every second day in a washing machine and they are fine. I do recommend.

I haven't needed mine since I've been using hot water in winter. I'm using PU hose now and it has a thinner wall than reinforced hose so I really feel the warmth coming through the pole. I used to use Sealskinz though and I have also used the Aldi ones mentioned earlier

Bought those a few weeks ago:SKYTEC Argon™ | Skytec Gloves

Fantastic stuff. Dont get wet and keeps your hands warm all day. Using them on the pole and on my gutter vac even cleaned gutters by hand with them once and they were still dry and comfy. Washing them almost every second day in a washing machine and they are fine. I do recommend.
I can second these - fantastic gloves. only about a fiver from screwfix as well.

Aldi gloves are **** if you use cloths to wipe down sills as they get damp in no time and hands end up freezing , I would recommend Skytec gloves as well I have bought some Joka hold gloves but I haven't worn them yet but they are really bulky .

Bought those a few weeks ago:SKYTEC Argon™ | Skytec Gloves

How much there's no price?

Skytec gloves are really good, was recommended on here by another member sorry bad memory cant remember who it was, took a couple of minutes to adjust to thickness of the glove highly recommended.

Back