Website Activity Info

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by rcproperty, Apr 17, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

just checking my websites activity log and checking out the search term's people use to find my site,

i find this one the strangest so far:-

'can window cleaners water kill your plants uk'

when i used this i was 6th on the first page, above a story in the dailymail about a window cleaner killing himself!

strange what pops up when you search! lol

Advertisement
  2. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Those search engines are starting to develop a sense of humour I reckon, they'll be takin over soon.

3. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

yer theres always loads of strange ones that come up,

4. nearlyclean

Supplier

Someone came rushing out their house asking if the water would harm their plants. Did the usual explanation about pure water but I did say over watering them can damage them.

5. bluemoon

bluemoon Member

Used to do this customer who was always worried about the water on her plants and would spend 10 minutes moving all her pots out of the way before i cleaned. At least it made my job a little easier anyway. Only thing i would say is that if you're using hot water then this can sometimes harm plants that are sensitive.

6. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

by the time the warm water hits the ground its cold so thats nothing to worry about,

7. bluemoon

bluemoon Member

Yeah that true, but this lady had some kind of sensitive plants that were in pots all in front of patio doors so would have been little risky, but i agree with you, and i didn't use hot water it was her cleaner before.

8. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

oh right, some people are strange really! this job would be so much easier without customers! lol

9. socalsteam

socalsteam Newcomer

Hot water has opposite effect on it. Hot water damage the things. Actually it is a myth that hot water gives more cleanness.

10. nearlyclean

Supplier

I think hot water just makes it easier to clean, you can't get cleaner than clean. Try washing up in cold water it is horrible. Also plants shouldn't be watered during the day as this damages the leaves

Advertisement