Sponsored Ad Website Creation and hosting by Gav

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by Gav, Feb 19, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

banner.png

So now that things are rolling pretty well i thought i would properly introduce my service CleanersHost.com.

Cleaners Host - Cleaning business website creation & hosting.
    Providing cost effective cleaning business website creation and hosting. We manage installation, theme edits, SEO, updates & more so you don't have to.

Why us?
    When it comes to getting your cleaning business a website, you have two options generally. One expensive, one cheap. We are essentially the middle ground! Providing managed cleaning business websites and hosting.

We will happily say now that we don’t build website designs from the ground up.

Why?
    Building a website from scratch including the design and development is expensive. It can often cost hundreds if not thousands. Then you have to pay hosting on top of this, not to mention this process take a long time.

We are also happy to tell you that we are not simply a hosting company where we give you some space on the net and leave you to sort everything.

Why?
    Leaving our customers to sort things out from design, databases, domain, email configuration and SEO is not how we do things. Some hosting companies may provide website builders but often these are very basic not well coded and don’t truly give a good result visually and functionally not forgetting all important SEO!

What we provide.
    We provide our customers with website software and theme installation. We use wordpress as the backbone to your cleaning site, you then tell us what theme, paid or free that you would like and any small edits to that theme you would like. We then work with this and get everything on your website setup. We don’t leave you hanging though! Once your website is live we will continue to monitor and manage your website. Ensuring the software is always up to date, your site is running as well as it can be and making small changes with no additional fees. We run regular security scans and website backups for all our customers.

We will also ensure that your site ranks well by using on page SEO as well as some off page. We will get your site listed with google my business and their webmaster master tools to ensure your site ranks well. We ensure any social accounts are linked on your site and properly set for SEO.

Your site is yours!
    We are unlike other services who often use a multi-site platform running all website from one install. We believe each customer should have their own separate install. This allows for better site management, backups and migration to and from our service.

So come and check us out at Cleaners Host - Managed hosting for your cleaning business

Advertisement
  2. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Ok o I was using 1&1 to sort my website myself until I got chatting to our fearless leader Gav. He started using all these word type things that are reserved for the world of geek communications whilst trying to advise me on how to improve and move up the rankings. He must have noted the glazed over look and aura of total despair. Gav took over, totally overhauled my site made it friendlier etc for users and also better worded for search engines.

It is currently just padded with stock photos but will be uploading my own photos next week as I have set some time and job aside jut to shoot promo pics so don't judge it based on the pics.

Overall I am well happy as it is something I do not understand neatly dealt with for me hassle free.

Gav is now offering wordpress website development for the technically challenged of us and it cost less than I was paying for the DIY stuff so check it out lads, www.greenproclean.co.uk and if you need some help chat to Gav

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. CHWS

CHWS Forum Addict

That looks brilliant mate , simple and exactly to the point, how much is it to run a website etc

4. adamangler

adamangler Wakefield Window Warrior

I had noticed the improved site. Looks good. Web design isn't hard but it's very time consuming. Can never be arsed messing with mine

5. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Gav is charging me just £10 per month for mine. Though I did only opt for the basic layout. He does some luxury ones for £15 per month as well I think.

6. Duncs

Duncs Grand Master

that looks gd green well impressed

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  7. CHWS

CHWS Forum Addict

So for £10 a month I can have a fully professional website offering all that you have ?

8. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Check wiv Gav not sure if you would have other costs etc as I already owned both my domain names.

9. CHWS

CHWS Forum Addict

Ok I sent him an email on cleanershost:D

10. Duncs

Duncs Grand Master

this is a great idea from our boss Gav your own professional web site

Advertisement