Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Unger microwipe/ninja

WCF

Help Support WCF:

fenderjaguar

Does anyone know if there's a cloth that's as good as the unger microwipe, but has both sides soft?

The soft side is awesome, but the hard side, you might as well be cleaning a window with a plastic bag...

They look similar but i have tried all sorts and the wilco ones are great

Where you based?

They look similar but i have tried all sorts and the wilco ones are greatWhere you based?
I'd love to try them all myself, but there are so many. Do you think some of them are OEM, if you know what that means? Like some of them are actually the same, just rebranded...

I'm near manchester btw...

Not sure but a few of us on here swear by wilko ones

And everyone lives near a wilkos

I won't bother buying online from cleaning suppliers anymore

I know what oem is..did my apprentiship in a bodyshop using cheap oem panels and bumpers etc but charging top money for them

Last edited by a moderator:
They seem quite thin but work brilliantly

I bought 5 for 15 quid about 4 months ago or more and still haven't opened 2 of them as i only use 2 a week

I may try them

The wilko ones leave no fibres which is what i like about them but i had forgotten about the paragon ones

So are these fishscale the real deal? They look a bit fluffy to me /emoticons/biggrin.png I wish I could just buy one for cheap

Back