Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Biggest house so far!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Nice pad, clean 3 houses a bit smaller than that regularly but do gutters on two placed that make that look small, the ones just stupid. God knows what he does but the place has, from what I've seen two of everything, indoor and out door pool, big ass gym complex with a tennis court outside, has this mini club building with bar and dance floor etc.

What the **** these people do I have no idea, bankers or something. Though I do two big houses drives, similar to this the one runs an accounting firm and the other rums a business doing suspended ceilings?

In the wrong job I reckon.

I clean the house of one of the directors of British steel. He has a sate light dish that's 8ft high on a miniature railway line that runs the length of his garden. He presses buttons on his remote, the dish moves up and down the rails and he can tune into any live premiership game. So jealous. His pool is enormous but the one consolation is that he's a right ugly ba$tard /emoticons/wink.png

He owns owns a wealth management company but has just bought a accountant firm and soliciters in London

4 year ago was a cashier in Halifax in Meadowhall so hats off to him

And he's down to earth person who is just like one off us

Remember the post about my missuses fan winning the lot no that is a dif story were it's absolutely destroyed them

Good point @Eviestevie. I went to Portugal in the summer fir a stag weekend and met one of my mates work colleagues. He told me he'd won 3 & a half million on the lottery and it had destroyed his family. Hard to imagine isn't it?

Good point @Eviestevie. I went to Portugal in the summer fir a stag weekend and met one of my mates work colleagues. He told me he'd won 3 & a half million on the lottery and it had destroyed his family. Hard to imagine isn't it?
I clean a guys windows who owns a stake in Clinton cards, and loads of mega toy shops in the Middle East, he's the most unhappy man on the planet, Hates his wife, and his wife hates him, poor kid is a mess from all the fights and rows, they are never happy, always depressed, no friends,

Massive house, all the cars you could wish for, all the money... Yet... Extremely unhappy, money doesn't bring happiness....

But,

I do another mansion where the family are much more down to earth, and they are seemingly very happy, so it can depend greatly on the person(s) in question, but on the whole the richer people on my round are less happy than the poorer...

Back