Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

A little different ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I agreethe person doing the booking for most cleaning is female aged 35 plus in our experience.

Perhaps not a video that would attract them
In view of the above I am willing to rent out my gorgeous bod for a day of filming for a small fee ;-)

How do you think your customers are going to feel when some typically average John Smith turns up to clean windows instead of the barely legal teen to give put a lap dance?

Of course they will be much happier with the window cleaning rates at £8 as opposed to the going rates these days for a lap-dance!

is she your bird?
Possibly, and I have to say in serious tone, she is a very pretty girl, but there is no focus on the sign and I personally think it's not an appropriate way to promote.

Put her in a pair of work trousers / shorts and a polo neck tee shirt with your company name all over and then video her trading windows correctly and I think you have an advert.

Why have a young girl dancing around with a badly written homemade sign? None of it has anything to do with window cleaning? Totally bizarre, it won't work because most of the time it's woman that look for window cleaners not men...

Yes it's different, but it's not a good way to advertise your business...

Back