Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Keeping records of work search/ notes

WCF

Help Support WCF:

B

boarcity

do you do this?

if so, how?

iv found if i dont keep a record then my efforts are random,whereas if iv a record then i can refer to it

for example,if i look on my records and see its over a week since i knocked on a door ,then i can make sure i redress this balance with a spot of doorknocking.

i use a whiteboard to record on

im a waste of space....I write nay scrawl down anywhere and can never find anything....I did try to put everyday down in my big blue book....lasted about three days...but....I have a cunning plan....

I have found voice recorder on my phone....it wont work though....because my phone is kept in a case...and has a keypad lock...so first I struggle to get it out from around my neck then struggle to get the keypad lock done and then find the voice recorder..oh I give up...I ..er...will have a fresh start as my new years resolution....

it doesn't help that I am always rushing..../emoticons/biggrin.png

There is some window cleaning software called Dave window clean or something, not sure if that's what you mean but it's quite handy!

Latest Posts

Back