Website

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by Tuffers, Jul 4, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Who has one? Just done some googling of all the areas I cover and typed in my services. From the searches I did, my site was number 1 on page 1 of every search. No wonder my phone doesn't stop :)

If you need a website, get in touch with Dodger on here. He did mine and it's paid for itself so many times over.

Thank you Dodge :thumbsup:

Advertisement
  2. TolishAPurd

Mines relatively new, but it gets good rankings in the local villages, but not in Cambridge. But the best part for me is to be able to send people to it to pay me, as well as see the other services I offer. When I get a bit short of work, I'll pay google to up my rankings for a while as one of my customers gave me a little crash course in keeping costs down the other day.

3. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Clear your cache tuffers then see if it's still on page one for all your search terms :rolleyes:
    Google will show users/promote sites to page one using data from search terms if visited before. You can soon tell as will have in very small print at the bottom of the site results "last visited date"

4. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Still looks very good :thumbsup:

5. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Nice one :thumbsup:

6. abs

abs Guru

My website pulls in business 2/3 new jobs a month I'd say on average , it's not a amazing website actually my wife created it and I'm proud of her and the website :)

7. cheapncheerful

you should put up a link as you will get loads more traffic off all the nosey bar.stewards on here..okay...i be one of them...:rofl:

ahh found in seconds with that google looks okay to me...not sure about pation door but l think it looks great...:Dgonna change mine shortly...if i can ever get away from here....

8. abs

abs Guru

Google me lol

9. abs

abs Guru

The wife did the patio door thing , I just agree to what ever gives me a peaceful life m8

10. cheapncheerful

ditto that....thirty years on...me keeps very quiet...:D

i did my own website for free...tightwad i am...and it sent me mad ...i couldnt be bothered to learn how to first i just jumped in and some things where very hard to do...credits to your wifey...not looking forward to the upcoming up date....

Advertisement