Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

No work for me today........

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I have 2 girls mate,2yr and 5 yr

Makes going to work seem easy

Wouldnt change it for the world though

I'm in the process of a big national solar contract and the one thing that maybe decide if I sign up is being away from my girls!

No money is worth time with your kids

I've got two boys and two girls. The eldest girl is 13 on Sunday and the youngest girl is 5 on Monday. Talk about bad timing. The boys are 10 and 6. Hard work but good fun.

Blimey. You not got a telly in your house? /emoticons/wink.png
I get asked that at least twice a week /emoticons/smile.png

My wife comes from a massive family but I never thought I'd end up having five kids. I met my mrs when we were sixteen and she fell pregnant at eighteen. A few years later we had our first son. Six years ago we both got a bit broody and went on to have another son. She immediately knew she wanted another one and our youngest daughter was born fifteen months later.

Here's the funny but. I had a vasectomy after the youngest one was a couple of years old. Long story short, it's somehow reversed itself. And no, she's not a cheat, I had to go to a fertility clinic to be tested :giggle:

I seriously don't know what I'm going to do mate. They said I can have the snip again but my mrs said she won't trust it again. And what poor ******* has to have the snip twice? /emoticons/sad.png

Back