Websites

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by mark m, Jul 28, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. mark m

mark m Hero

I am in the middle of setting up a different website for a different company and i know a few of you did not like my website but that is not the designers fought i choose it .Anyway the websites are still free and just £60 a year for hosting that is still £100`s cheaper than the cheapest firm so if you are thinking about getting a website give him a ring they have designed more websites for window cleaners than anybody else in the uk .

http://www.studioarts-dtv.co.uk/

Advertisement
  2. harunh

harunh Legend

I came across this before but i got Iain to make me a website :) Should be done soon : D

3. mark m

mark m Hero

I also got in touch with lian but he was £100 each year more expensive for hosting and £250 more for setting up the site . Apart from this forum everybody know this company and they have done 100`s of window cleaning sites . I know lian does a good job and a few of you have got him to do yours but this is who i used 2 years and been good to me

4. daley

daley Banned

5. Iain

Iain Guru

Fair enough mate if it's someone you used before and want to use again I can appreciate that. I like to use the same people for things too so understand where you're coming from :)

6. daley

daley Banned

yes hes did mine .

Advertisement