Weed And Moss

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Belfastcleaning, Jun 1, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

I have brick paving to power wash, there are trees on one side and that's where moss would be the worst.. There is also dandy lions and weeds growing everywhere.. ( place just been neglected )

Is there any weed killer I can spray over? And would you do it before or after pressure washing / sanding? Or what way would you go about it? I don't want to do it and see dandy lions growing again in a month or 2 as I do his windows monthly..

It's for a guy who deals with credit card terminals and I asked him if he gets his driveway power washed I'll take a terminal..

Advertisement
  2. HotWash Window Cleaners

There only 24.99 one off payment with global payment solutions, using emerit.co.uk. I have been using it and it's great.

3. Gmeister

Gmeister Grand Master

Yea there is weedkiller you get from bnq
    Deadfast weedkill about a tenner comes in a box with satchets dillut one of these to 1 litre of water! I brought another pump sprayer for weedkiller.
    This is strongest stuff you get on market better then weedkill n roundup, nxt best thing there is before you get industrial sfudf but then you need a licence!
    Takes 7 - 14 days to work according to box am using this tomorrow.
    Kills any living plant!

4. Oliver

Oliver Well-Known Member

I have used Jeyes fluid to kill moss few times, bloody sticks tho lol this was a few years ago not sure if they changed the formula or not but works for about a year!
    Don't think anything can truly kill moss for good!
    Also I would apply any weedkillers after cleaning not before, or you will wash it away!

5. Belfastcleaning

This one is £23per month and 20p per transaction.. It is a mobile terminal and also prints reciepts to give to the customer and goes straight into my bank, hoping to try get some to ring me with their payment! There is no contract so will see how it goes for the first few months..

6. Belfastcleaning

Will be in b and q tomorrow so will pick some up cheers

Advertisement