Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Oven Cleaning Photos

WCF

Help Support WCF:

What products did you use? looks like a good job! /emoticons/smile.png
I have a chemical that I bought this week I need to get it out and have a look at the name lol as its new. Will let you know in the morning when I go to my van /emoticons/smile.png

Cool /emoticons/smile.png I've just bought some of Clovers Vanquish to try out this week. Really need to get some chemical resistant spray bottles though.

Was going to buy that but this stuff is wicked, are you doing end of lease cleans?

Was going to buy that but this stuff is wicked, are you doing end of lease cleans?
Indeed I am. Been doing them since last July. Hard hard graft some of them so always on the look out for new chemicals that will speed things up a bit!

Defo get yourself some Clover Virosol. Works wonders on lots of household stuff.

Indeed I am. Been doing them since last July. Hard hard graft some of them so always on the look out for new chemicals that will speed things up a bit!

Defo get yourself some Clover Virosol. Works wonders on lots of household stuff.
Same as mate I started beginning of December last year very hard graft especially if you have to do 2 property's in one day but money is sweet !! I will inbox you in a min

Back