Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Internet down

norm

should have known keeping Smurf going about his broadband that mine decided not to play anymore :rolleyes:

sky tried to charge me £39.99 for a new router plus £6.50 post so went down cancel route and got it for £10 plus post so not too bad as arrived today :thumbsup:

Nice... I'm just going to order myself a hot curry. Must remember to wear me man pants tomorrow though /emoticons/biggrin.png

We all no what happened a while back....Speaking of which I've still not got a portaloo for me van:D

Do any of you guys use Virgin Media for Broadband ? if your thinking of it don't, was a great company when it was Telewest but Branson buggered it all up when he bought it. Norm what's the broadband like with Sky or is it about the same with Virgin ?

I'm with Sky. I was getting about 3mb << is that the way you say 3 megabytes? I upgraded to the fibre optic due to mini Tuffers playing games at the same time as me. I think we get 35mb now, but it costs about £12 a month more.

I've got 30 mb but not being good with computers I have no idea on how fast it should be, I think I'm getting old Tuffers./emoticons/sad.png

friend of mine told me her neighbour had used her broadband after secretly noting her router password. she only found out by chance after getting a new router

Do any of you guys use Virgin Media for Broadband ? if your thinking of it don't, was a great company when it was Telewest but Branson buggered it all up when he bought it. Norm what's the broadband like with Sky or is it about the same with Virgin ?
i like sky broadband @Tony Hall i dont know its speed as i am not a gamer but it has been very reliable, fast enough and no probs until my router broke

costs £7.50 a month no cap

friend of mine told me her neighbour had used her broadband after secretly noting her router password. she only found out by chance after getting a new router
:specs naughty

I use anybodys broadband on my phone while out working

have a couple of apps that will go through a list of passwords for each specific type of router and tell me which one to enter

Dodgy I know but handy on tacho break;)

Was not a good idea to have a vindaloo last night for sure./emoticons/biggrin.png

I'm of out now so wish me luck :rofl:

use the customers facilities :laugh:

Well I made sure my ring of fire was put out before venturing out so no need for pampers (man pants) today thank god /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back