Welcome Back

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by JDMW, Jan 27, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. JDMW

JDMW Guru

welcome back the nice sunshine and warmer temps. i woke this morning thinking i was in some kinda dream and i hadnt not worked for 2 weeks. last night i looked and the temp was 8c. as the night got on the temp got higher. i woke today to see high winds and sunshine that melted my eyes lol :rolleyes: looks like this weeks going to be busy for us all hey

Advertisement
  2. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

Yer no sign of snow here and temp of 9.5deg here,

3. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

Ooooh yes 3 weeks work to do in 1 week ha ha bloody lovely .

4. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

Like a summers day here.. Suppose to rain later, also Monday and Tuesday forecast for heavy rain..

5. OoO

OoO Guest

Yeah nice and sunny here today.

Hopefully installing.

New pump, varistream, gauges, pump hose, van ports linked up. But haven't started yet.

Also might make this pump wireless.

6. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Yup I'm hoping for a busy one this week, I should get everyone caught up if rain holds off enough.

7. JDMW

JDMW Guru

so in theory if your logged on here during the week days you go no work lol this just means all the work ive missed for the past 2 weeks im cramming into one week. now ill have 2 weeks free as that work im doing this week will be in another 4 weeks :(

anyone working in the wind and rain if we get it?? i know what ill get , NOT TODAY ITS RAINING. i cant win with half my customers.

8. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

i go on my playbook on here when im out, something to do while havin a cuppa and food! lol

9. JDMW

JDMW Guru

u have time for food and a drink :rolleyes: luxary of life hey. i work all the way till im done then relax. if i relax i cant be arsed to get bk up and go and ill look for excuses not to work lol im going to get the not today and didnt realise you were coming brigade tomorrow i just know it. my new rule is one strike there out now. i wanna be building a solid business and im not going to take no **** anymore like at the start. :unsure:

10. shazzy692002

If i let go of my customers that said "not today thanks", i would lose half my customers.

In winter i think you have to grit your teeth and expect it. Not long till spring.

Advertisement