Welcome Belfastcleaning

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by mark m, May 21, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. mark m

mark m Hero

You got a job on your hands hear not getting bored mate i think there is only 2 or 3 vips so not to much to do mate

Advertisement
  2. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

We have 14 VIPs actually mark. I know it is slow in here and I am trying to think of ways to sort it.

3. mark m

mark m Hero

i am not having a go but nothing is hap ping maybe now someone is in charge it might change

I came up with ideas that i thought when i first started i would have liked to now and would pay for but nothing happened i thought people would pay for information like flyers we could all put are flyers up ,getting work ideas i started it but people did not put other ideas up

4. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Yes see this is the problem I am having. Getting things moving seems to be the hardest part.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

5. Masons

Masons Guru

I have an idea....

never mind.lol

6. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

Sorry bout last ***ht mark, had an argument with her and threw the head up! Will have another go today after work! Yes pal I will get it easy as the VIP section is quiet. I don't really have the authority to make any big changes. I can only bring up ideas for Gav to consider which he is currently working on. I only became VIP to sort of return the favour for all the help I have got from everyone on here. I agree that there should be something more for the VIPs so they cAn get their £1.25 worth a month.. I would say the only VIPs that we have now only joined to support the site? We need something good to make everyone want to be a vip!! What ideas do you guys have?

Advertisement