welcome packs

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by boarcity, Jul 14, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. boarcity

boarcity Guest

whats your thoughts on these? its been going thru my mind allday that i could give out a welcome pack to each new customer -this would no doubt lead on to raking in extra work in gutter cleaning for one welcomepack.jpg welcome2.jpg

Advertisement
  2. CMRwindowcleaning

CMRwindowcleaning Active Member

Great idea how much does one of them cost and what info would you put inside?

3. boarcity

boarcity Guest

welcome2.jpg on the left could be a voucher for "10% of a gutter clean " and a voucher " free window clean if you do a hand stand [not against a wall ]

4. CMRwindowcleaning

Loving the handstand idea! I'd probably go with something like...help me get rid of the wife and get away with it and get 12 months fee cleans and I'll paint your house and outside shed for free.

5. Jake

Jake Grand Master

Cracking idea boar, I think that's looks like a great idea, could have lots of info on the services and some business cards for them to hand out to other people...

Vouchers - maybe one voucher for each service you offer?

I'm liking it!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. Jake

Jake Grand Master

Problem is where do you get them? Obviously you'd need a template and then put your own logo on it...

Vista print do one but not sure how good it looks...

7. TolishAPurd

Its a good idea mate, I've often thought of printing an info sheet to let them know about my services, rules and so on to cover all bases, but if I was going to do it I would keep it on the cheaper side. Its all costs you would have to pass on to your customers.

8. boarcity

boarcity Guest

id likely want a 3d one if i was going to do it . this could be a folded card job "padded out " with a thin layer of sponge to give it a luxury feel. actually thats a thought,the cover could be made of red crushed velvet

9. Jake

Jake Grand Master

£150 plus vat for just a 100 on vista print :eek::eek::eek::eek:

10. CMRwindowcleaning

Yep I'm sure vista print would do it and should be reasonable in terms of quality and price. I'd probably put all my services in with a "discount" for jet washing or gutter cleaning ect...plus refer a friend get a discount on the next clean if they use our services. People love free stuff.

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
Advertisement