Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Well established window cleaning round for sale

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Kris4

Hi,

I’m selling my window cleaning round which I have had for 13 years. Genuine reason for sale. It’s based in the north east area of Seaton Sluice. I have an excellent relationship with the customers there as I’ve built this up over the years. There is always extra work the customers ask for , gutters , fascias, driveways to be cleaned etc.

All work is done by traditional method of mop & blade but to change to Waterford pole would not be a problem. I just prefer doing it the old traditional way.

Very loyal customer base who are all very good payers. It is a large area to get through but all the streets I work on are all joined onto each other so there is no travelling around by van.

The houses are cleaned on a fortnightly & monthly basis. Most of the houses are monthly cleans. All of these streets pay via cash. Doesn’t take long to get in as mentioned as the streets are joined onto each other.

The monthly cleans generate £2327.50
The fortnight cleans generate £663.50

I also have work in the Cramlington, blyth & New Hartley areas. This is all monthly work to be done travelling by van. All of this work is done via bank transfer. There is area for a very large expansion in the blyth areas of which I have.

This work generates monthly £509.50

There is more work I have for sale also which once I’ve done all the figures I will post out.

For the work I have advertised I am asking a price of £17,500

Please contact me Kris on 07864041749

Thanks Kris

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back