Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

well, here goes!

hey all. glad to be here. became a window cleaning addict about 6 months ago, got banned off another forum (not fair to advertise, but in no particular order it's letters were UIC..... /emoticons/smile.png ) for changing my username to a nickname, found another forum which to be fair was abit quiet. this looks more lively so got high hopes! /emoticons/smile.png

my name is Andy, live in ross on wye, tho most of work is in pershore area, West Midlands. work with my wife, done window cleaning since 2003 (just done bits before that), and wfp past 2 years.

looking forward to getting to know ya all!

andy

Welcome buddy! I also run the business with my wife. Good fun! Well most of the time. /emoticons/smile.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Andy, good to have you aboard.

I work with my wife too - which is great as we already know who's in charge - just wish it was me!

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, glad to be here. Look forward to getting to know ya'all!!

Hi Andy, Welcome and good to finally meet you 2.

Shane & Emma.
You too mate, i noticed you on here, been trying to get couple of jobs for you today but they were funny about ppl they dont know.... /emoticons/wacko.png

Back